We are looking for a Key Account Manager for our fast growing, global company with headquarters in Switzerland. The focus of responsibilities will be South of France. The position reports into the Regional Sales Director (RSD).
The Key Account Manager (KAM) is responsible for developing and executing a successful sales strategy for rapid revenue growth with large accounts in an assigned area of responsibility or across a corporation, depending on location of that client’s headquarters.
The KAM formulates sales strategies for accounts and markets within the assigned geography and across all product lines in order to attain revenue goals set by the company.
The KAM works both independently and alongside the Sales and Business Development Managers (SBDMs) and other Sales Specialists and leaders in their given Area, identifying and evaluating market opportunities and sales potential, closing large and complex opportunities, coordinating commercial efforts, collaborating and providing mentoring and coaching as required for others selling within the Area.
- Managing large account commercial efforts to maximize sales and revenue in the region;
- Aid in Development, Review and Implement of all Sales and Market Training with a focus for Selling into Key Accounts at all levels;
- Build strong market development activities;
- Administrative Duties and attend Sales meetings.
- Master degree or PhD in Life Science;
- Consultative sales (10 years);
- Marketing (5 years);
- Fluent in English ;
- Solid knowledge of clinical and/or laboratory market environment;
- Proficient with MS Office programs.
- Young and closely interacting R&D team in a casual working environment;
- Career opportunities in a fast-growing company with worldwide reputation;
- International and multicultural environment;
- Permanent exchanges with teams of experts within the company (AI, genomics, medicine, etc.).
Starting date: ASAP
Contract type : CDI full-time
Location : Home Based. The candidate will need to live in Marseille, Lyon, Toulouse or Montpellier.
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for remote interviews. Selected candidates will then be invited for personal interviews.