The Junior PA will be part of the CEO Office team reporting to the Head of CEO Office in order to support the Top Management team.
The tasks will include
- Provide support to top management team
- Handle agendas
- Organize meetings
- Organize trips
- Draft various documents (Word), Tables (Excel) and Power Point presentations in French and English
- Organize corporate events and trainings (from 10 to 200+ participants) in Switzerland and abroad in coordination with Head of CEO Office
- Support Head of CEO Office in daily tasks and special projects (Board Meetings, General Assemblies, Office refurbishments etc.)
This list is meant to evolve according to the company’s needs
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor in Business Administration an asset
- 1-3 years of prior experience in similar position within an international fast-paced environment desired
- Full proficiency in English and French
- Excellent communicator in writing and orally in English and French
- Candidate must be discreet, autonomous, adaptable, service oriented and very well organized to be able to keep up with several agendas and projects
- Hands-on and solution-driven, the candidate must be eager to execute precisely and in a structured way while being able to adapt to various situations
- Hospitality background or event management experience considered as an advantage
Do Action and Team Work sound thrilling to you? Let’s meet!”
Location : Lausanne - Switzerland
Starting : ASAP
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.