As part of the sales team, you will be in charge to interact and to establish strong customer relations via phone or mail.
You will be responsible of identifying and qualifying new sales opportunities. You will work closely with the Sales and Business Development Managers in your territory.
You will have to be creative and find solutions in order to spread the world about Sophia Genetics. You will be supported by a well-resourced team of technical specialists and will leverage on our network of 450 insitutions within the clinical diagnostic testing field. The ability to communicate your enthusiasm for the potential of use of our solution transition to Data Driven Medicine is essential. Our teams will support you in achieving ambitious goals in terms of acquisition of new clients by sharing best practices. If you are client oriented and a result person you should join our team. This job can be home based and can be partial.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ability to prospect (cold calling, qualification on the web by careful research, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, establish strong customer relations via phone or mail
- An ever present smile and a lot of energy.
- Willingness to make data driven medicine a reality
- Ideally, previous experience as working as part of a team to develop the company’s customer base and provide a first-class experience to clients, preferably in the clinical diagnostics, biotechnology or medical technology market.
Starting date : ASAP
Location : Home office and/or Boston Office