Information Security Intern
The Information Security Intern supports the information security team in their operational, organizational and technical duties in order to implement the Information Security Strategy and protect the company from cyber threats.
This position is a great opportunity to deepen skills in information security governance and compliance, risk management and technical tasks in a dynamic and innovative health tech company.
- Review and update documentation for information security policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Support the execution of security projects
- Support technical and organizational security audits
- Support the risk assessment and the implementation of risk mitigation measures
- Perform analysis and research on specific security topics
What we offer:
- Develop Information Security knowledge on an extensive scope, including:
- Vulnerability and incident management, security operations, auditing and pentest, security governance, risk assessment and management, systems hardening, etc.
- Working within a fast growing company leveraging artificial intelligence to support sustainable healthcare
- Working within an information security compliant company (ISO 27001)
- Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in information security
- Experience in another field such as project management, IT, compliance is a plus
- Perfect common of English and French
- Highly motivated and curious
- Great team-worker
- Autonomous with a proactive mindset
Location : Lausanne - Switzerland
Starting : ASAP
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.