In our journey to impact on patients lives, we are looking for an Information Security & Compliance specialist to reinforce our Information Security team.
As an Information Security & Compliance specialist, you are responsible to secure SOPHiA Genetics assets and ensure compliance with Security Policies, Regulation and Standards (ISO 27001).
You are responsible to implement defined security controls (technical and organizational), document processes and policies, actively participate in internal and external audits.
You are responsible to provide security expertise to projects, assess and mitigate information security risks.
You are a point of contact for partners, customers, auditors or third parties regarding information security compliance.
- Steer the extension of the company ISO 27001 scope to our US physical sites and offices
- Maintain the ISMS, document processes and policies, control their enforcement and performance
- Participate actively in internal and external audits
- Manage customer and partners security requirements (questionnaire, presentation)
- Proactively challenge company security posture (via organizational audit or continuous improvement)
- Perform information security risk and compliance assessment
- Bachelor in Engineering, Information Technology or Security
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Information Security
- Expert in several of the following areas: Security and Compliance / Risk Assessment / Audit / Privacy / Identity and Access Management / Security Logging and Monitoring
- Experience working within an information security compliant company (e.g. ISO 27001 or equivalent)
- Perfect common of English (French is a plus)
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
- Great team-worker
- Proactive, rigorous, practical thinker
- Certifications are a plus (ISO 27001 Lead Implementer / Lead Auditor, CISA, CRISC, etc)
- A competitive compensation package
- A flexible and friendly working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- Fantastic office locations in Switzerland, France, and USA.
- An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life threatening illness.
- A fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development
- A hard technical challenge to solve with exciting modern technology - cloud computing, Big Data, DevOps, machine learning
- Permanent exchanges with teams of experts within the company (AI, genomics, medicine, etc.);
Start: ASAP (or as agreed)
Contract type: CDI full-time
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.