The Information Security Analyst is responsible for protecting SOPHiA GENETICS Information Assets (systems, networks and data) against cyber-threats.
The Information Security Analyst support the Information Security Officer to identify and correct flaws in the company’s Information Systems while recommending specific measures that can improve the company’s overall security posture. He defines controls and implements effective tools, review their effectiveness, perform risk assessment and ensure the compliance with company’s standards.
- Plan, implement and upgrade security measures and controls
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Anticipate security alerts, incidents and disasters and reduce their likelihood
- Manage network, intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause
- Support the enforcement of corporate security policies
- Support security awareness and procedures implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, programming, or a related field
- Minimum 3 years in Information Security
- Technical skills related to some of these subjects:
- IDS/IPS, Pentest, DLP, Anti-Virus, Network protocol, FW, Operating systems, Cloud computing and SaaS model, SIEM, etc.
- Experience working within an information security compliant company (e.g. ISO 27001 or equivalent)
- Perfect common of English and French
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
- Great team-worker
- Certifications are a plus (CEH, GSEC / GCIH / GCIA)
Location : Lausanne - Switzerland
Starting : ASAP
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.