We are looking for a Director, People Management, for our fast growing, global company with headquarters in Switzerland. The focus of responsibilities will be Europe, Middle East ,Africa and NORAM and includes the management of direct reports in France, and US. The position reports into the Chief People Officer (CPO).
- Together with the CPO, define the HR objectives and strategy in line with business needs and priorities.
- Lead the regional HR Team of HR Business Partners and Office Manager, partnering closely with the HR teams based in other regions to ensure global alignment.
- Oversee all HR activities in the region: recruitment, career management, organizational development, performance appraisal, promotions, conflicts, employee relation, terminations, etc.
- Advise, review and approve policies in compliance with local legislation.
- Serve as a trusted HR Business Partner/Advisor to the Senior Leaders in the region.
- Consult and accompany the EMEA business leaders in their HR decisions and provide support in the development of their teams.
- Responsible for effective delivery of HR / Talent Acquisition activities and implementation of global HR initiatives in the region.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements, and design and implement initiatives.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other departments and divisions of the company, as well as the Corporate Human Resources Division.
- Partner with business leaders to create and foster positive and engaging company culture.
Your Profile :
- University Degree in Business, Human Resources, Law, Human Sciences or Management
- 8-10 years of experience in in similar role in global company
- 3-4 years of experience managing a team
- Strong knowledge of labor law in France and familiar with HR practices in other European countries
- Fluency in English and French, other languages a plus
- Comfortable working autonomously but also in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Self-starter, resilient
- Attention to detail
- Experience providing HR support for a dynamic, fast-moving organization
- Have a proven hands-on, positive attitude, be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to travel internationally if needed
- Young and closely interacting R&D team in a casual working environment
- Career opportunities in a fast-growing company with worldwide reputation
- International and multicultural environment
- Flexible hours, home office opportunities, etc. ;
- A stimulating technical environment (cloud computing, Big Data, CI, CD, ...);
- Permanent exchanges with teams of experts within the company (AI, genomics, medicine, etc.);
Starting date: ASAP (or to be decided)
Contract type : CDI full-time
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for remote interviews. Selected candidates will then be invited for personal interviews.