The Group Controller and is primarily responsible for preparing monthly closings, providing management with a timely accurate analysis of operating costs and revenues.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation of the monthly consolidated management accounts, ensuring a strong understanding of all variances to budget/forecast
- Full ownership of group consolidation with multi-currency accounts
- Coordinate and manage monthly management accounts process.
- Reviewing all intercompany transactions and the reconciliations of intercompany accounts.
- Monthly review of group balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure all statutory reports are prepared in accordance with local country GAAP, reconciled to Group reporting templates
- Perform various reconciliations from the accounting system in order to update the Group’s management accounts.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Secure the control environment in the group for financial processes
- Be the main point of contact for the external audit team, experience with managing the audit process is essential
- Responsible for the Group’s transfer pricing policy, including the development of the policy in line with international tax frameworks, the implementation of the policy and the preparation of supporting documentation.
- Review of the group tangible and intangible assets (R&D notably)
- Responsible for provisions of group management fees and for group cost reallocations
- Responsible for managing and developing the Accounting Team
- Minimum of 10 years post-qualified experience in financial accounting, consolidation and reporting experience within a corporate.
- Proven technical knowledge, ability to drive key accounting cycles process
- Strong experience in consolidation process
- Highly experienced in technical accounting international accounting standards (IFRS a must)
- Audit experience preferred
- Currently operating within group finance at Senior Manager/Controller level
- Fluent in English and French
- Strong leadership and management skills, ability to work with staff in various locations
Location: St-Sulpice – Switzerland
Starting date: ASAP
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.