Ranked among the "50 Smartest Companies" in the world according to the MIT Technology Review, SOPHiA GENETICS is a fast-paced, high-growth health-tech company. Combining deep expertise in life sciences, medical disciplines and mathematical modeling, we bring to market data analytics solutions to support healthcare professionals in better diagnosing and treating patients. Today SOPHiA’s technologies are being adopted and trusted by over 1000 leading hospitals worldwide, all connected to each other and motivated by the goal of providing outcomes to all patients.
In our journey to impact on patients lives, we are looking for a
Global VP Sales BioPharma
The Global VP Sales BioPharma reports to the CCO. This role develops , executes the Sales strategy and Drives performance for the products and services of the three SOPHiA GENETICS business areas (Genomics, Radiomics and Clinical Trials) to BioPharma customers by leading a team of Pharma Alliance Managers/Directors and Project Managers.
· Manages and leads the Sales/Business Development & Alliance Management as well Project Management team.
· Responsible for supporting the team in the identification of new Sales opportunities and partnerships, and expansion and development of existing partnerships and accounts.
· Develops, drives and supports the team through regular assessments assigns training necessary to continuously grow the team’s expertise.
· Involved in the hiring and dismissal process to create the most performing team.
Customer Management & Development
· Understands the requirements of BioPharma customers in order to propose solutions that fulfil the client’s needs and maximize revenue.
· Leverages and champions new SOPHiA GENETICS Genomics, Radiomics and Clinical Trial products and services to BioPharma.
· Identifies, negotiates and closes complex deals and manages flawless execution.
· Plays a key role in BioPharma conferences and workshops.
· Contributes to the overall development of the BioPharma products and services by collecting feedback from clients, partners and Key Opinion Leaders, and communicating it to Marketing.
· Interacts closely with other Departments, such as Marketing, Information Technology, Operations, Data Science, and the Chief Medical Officer, enabling identification and development of new products and services to BioPharma customers and execution of projects.
· Keeps up-to-date regarding pharma applications, new technologies, standards and guidelines, data protection regulations as well as relevant disease knowledge.
· Delivers on strategic objectives and revenue goals for Biopharma accounts.
· Drives and Evaluates sales performance of Pharma Alliance Managers/Directors on a quarterly basis.
· Proven experience and success as a VP Sales or similar leadership role
· Minimum of 5-10 years Sales/Business Development experience in Biotech or Pharmaceutical industry in US and EU, or in Clinical Genomics working with BioPharma clients in US and EU
· Familiar with genomics and next-generation sequencing technologies
· Strong entrepreneurial mindset and good Leadership Skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Strategic thinking
· Strong customer focus
· Extensive network in Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Clinical Diagnostics industry
· Strong Leadership and People Management skills
· Master Degree in Computing, Life Science or a related field
Location : East Coast- USA