Oversee general functions of the AP process such as invoice processing, expense reports, disbursements, and T&E expense reports, in accordance with IFRS and compliance to internal policies
- Prepare monthly Balance sheet accounts reconciliations for various general ledger
- Consolidation, inter-company transactions and reconciliations
- Maintain fixed assets and prepare depreciation entries
- Maintain prepaid expenses and other accrual tracking logs
- Prepare the VAT return
- Prepare and analyze monthly accruals and Prepaid and records journal entries as needed.
- Prepare monthly AP aging metric report
- Participate in the month-end global AP close process, post accrual entries and provide monthly/quarterly reporting to ensure accurate accounting
- Support internal and external audit activities to ensure auditors are provided with necessary information to complete timely audits
- Improve the current process and address / resolve any open issues
- Assist to Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing and financial report préparation.
- Review the bank reconciliation
- CFC or Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or Economics
- Minimum 3 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Good understanding of general Ledger and IFRS
- Ability to balance multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Positive attitude and be team player
- Must be detail oriented, accurate, and possess excellent organizational skills
- A desire to learn and grow within the organization
- Enthusiastic, with ability to respond in a constantly fast-changing environment
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees,
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ERP System and Winbiz.
- Must be detail oriented, accurate, and possess excellent organizational skills and be a team player.
- Fluent in French, English (minimum B2 level)
- Flexible work schedule as needed during high workloads and month-end close periods.
Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
Starting date: ASAP
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.