The General Counsel (GC) acts as the group's general legal counsel and takes the lead in advising the CEO and Senior Management on all legal matters.
- Acting as the group's primary in-house lawyer
- Advising senior management on legal implications of all major strategies, decisions and transactions
- Acting as legal adviser on corporate governance and policy matters
- Providing strategic legal advice and assisting in material commercial contracts negotiation
- Assessing projects from a legal perspective and reviewing material agreements
- Advising in corporate transactions and M&A projects
- Serving as corporate secretary to the board of directors
- Drafting, coordinating and communicating on internal policies including the risk management policy
- Develop key talents of the legal team
- Experience in corporate and commercial law, international legal experience a plus
- Master degree in law (Switzerland, EU and/or US)
- Bar admission
- Education or experience in finance an asset
- 8 years of experience within the life science environment as an in-house legal counsel or equivalent experience in a law firm
- Strong analytical and efficiency driven skills with business-minded approach
- Experience in a fast growing environment
- Tech sector background an asset
- Fluent English and French mandatory
Location : Lausanne - Switzerland
Starting : ASAP
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.