Directly to FP&A manager
As a financial analyst you will be part of the finance and legal department in a fast-growing Biotech company. You will be in charge of developing and implementing new analytical tools, as well as to provide financial analytics to facilitate decision-making process.
Your main tasks will be:
- Participate in the production of the monthly financial report, and ad hoc financial analysis
- Help to implement and develop the new CRM analytical tools
- Develop, track and analyze KPIs for the Sales organization and its Territories
- Engage in the Group financial forecast and budget process, monitor variance analysis
- Support the yearly financial audit process
- Implement financial controls audit procedures
- Report and present controls outcome to management
- Master’s degree in Finance or equivalent
- Fluent in English (Any other language will be considered a plus)
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Excel) – VBA is a plus
- First experience in ERP/CRM (Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Salesforce.com, etc.) and reporting tools (Power BI)
- Technical and analytical skills
- Must use initiative, be proactive and have good follow-up skills
- Attention to details, rigorous and seeking for excellence
- Good communication and presentation skills (both written and oral), ease of contact with international and senior sales teams
Starting date: ASAP
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.