In our journey to impact on patients' lives, we are currently looking for a Field Application Scientist (FAS) EMEA to join SOPHiA GENETICS Sales Team. Be part of our mission to disrupt the healthcare and democratize the data driven medicine!
The Field Application Scientist (FAS) holds a critical role within SOPHiA GENETICS sales department and forms a crucial link between the market and our R&D team to communicate all relevant inputs from the field to continuously grow our solution portfolio.
As a Field Application Scientist (FAS) EMEA you will support the whole sales process by regularly meeting with prospects and clients with the Sales Representatives when greater technical depth is required. You are responsible to move clients quickly and efficiently to routine usage of genomic tests. Additionally, you are responsible for of wet lab and dry lab trainings and the knowledge transfer to the sales team during weekly training.
The Field Application Scientist (FAS) EMEA position requires to intensely travel between various SOPHiA offices and customer sites across EMEA territory (70% of working time).
- Master degree in Sciences within a well-regarded institution; PhD will be an advantage.
- Excellent experience in NGS.
- 2 years experience in sales or as a product specialist preferably in the clinical diagnostics, biotechnology or medical technology market is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, including experience in communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms.
- Excellent level of English.
- A competitive compensation package.
- A flexible and friendly working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- Fantastic office locations in Switzerland, France, and USA.
- An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life threatening illness.
- A fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development
Location : Home Office
Start: ASAP (or as agreed)
Contract type: CDI full-time (permanent contract)
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for remote interviews. Selected candidates will then be invited for personal interviews.