As a Director, Sales Operations, you report to the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement
- Develop policies and procedures for sales organization
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization
- Ensure the integrity of data in Salesforce and other sales support tools
- Manage the entire Sales Operations team of 8 people
- Provide sales analytics, sales tracking, sales effectiveness, and reporting of sales performance
- Preparing written presentations, reports, and price quotations
- Supervise Post Sales activities by ensuring that the whole process from purchasing order to the delivery of the service/material runs smoothly.
- 5-7 Years in a similar position
- Excellent analytical skills
- Deep expertise on sales automation and CRM systems
- proficiency in the usage of MS office specially Excel
- This position requires Business Travels
Location : Lausanne, Switzerland
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.