We are recruiting a Data Engineer in our Research & Development team, designated to optimize handling of increasing amounts of genomics data.
- Develop solutions to manage genomics data: automation of data handling, traceability, and analyses
- Deploy and maintain the data management technology stack
- Develop integrative digital healthcare databases
- You like to code, readily see structure in big data, and enjoy applying these skill to the automation of data handling in digital healthcare.
- MSc or PhD degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Demonstrated strong Data Science or Data Engineering skills
- Experienced in technologies: Python or R, RDBMS (PostgreSQL or other), Bash; Java or C++ is an advantage;
- Experience with git workflow and CI-CD
- Familiarity with web-development, Business Intelligence, or Bioinformatics are an advantage
- Familiarity with cloud computing (AWS or other) and the Hadoop ecosystem are an advantage
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Young and closely interacting R&D team in a casual working environment
- Career opportunities in a fast-growing company with worldwide reputation
- International and multicultural environment
- Seniority: Entry level
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Lausanne - Switzerland
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for remote interviews. Selected candidates will then be invited for personal interviews.