The Coordinator, Integrated Operations will provide support to the Integrated CAPM (Clinical Application Product Manager) and ensure that the whole process of product management for Inegrated Solutions runs smoothly.
- Support services from internal communications to sales support activites for Integrated Research Projects
- Coordinate Integrated projects, take minutes and follow-up action items.
- Coordinate pre-sales activities for Integrated projects: liaise and lead internal stakeholders for project feasability, proposals writing and related records tracking.
- Follow up all technical and logistics aspects of Integrated projects: IT support, supply, CRM, ERP, etc.
- Establish monthly reporting for CAPM Integrated
- Communicates with Internal and External stakeholders (vendors management, technical assistance, filing, etc).
- Training coordination in collaboration with CAPM Integrated and Knowledge Management.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years working in clinical diagnostics field, biotechnology or medical technology market, NGS experience would be a plus
- Pharma industry experience would be a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to details
- Customer service-oriented
- Demonstrated experience in working and influencing people from divers backgrounds and departments.
Location : Lausanne - Switzerland
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter in English.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.