The Contract/Tender Specialist will answer tenders & RFP, in a timely Manner and ensure that Tender submission is complete with regards to the documentation required and is specific/articulate with regards to the commercial offering agreed with the Sales Team.
Tender Submission Management:
· Ensure answers by the Sales Department team is done in a timely manner.
· Ensure that Tender submission is complete in terms of overall tender documentation (docs, envelopes, etc.)
· Ensure Tender submission is written in a way that reflects the strategic direction given by the sales team.
· Manage the timely processing of submission and amendments from initial request through execution while ensuring versioning traceability and recording.
· Manage the Tender Q&A data base and ensure its technical correctness by ensuring regular review and update by the sales department team and the legal department.
· Manage the process to continuously improve submission quality in Tender applications by having answers reviewed by owners based on the Tender feedback
Contract Management and Review:
· Review, enhance and execute the company's customer contract management system.
· Ensure timely review by business owner and legal department.
· Follow up actions while ensuring traceability and versioning of amendments from initial request until final contracts.
Contract and Tender review:
· Ensure periodic review and refinement of existing client agreements, agreement templates by internal and external legal resources and stakeholders.
· Supervise interactions between the company and customers on contractual matters including appropriate assessments of business and legal risk to the company and facilitating appropriate risk mitigation ensuring company's interests and values are represented
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales/Marketing, or similar
· 2 years of experience in managing and answering Tender and Contracts.
· Proficiency in document management.
· Ability to generate analytics and dashboards on process status.
· Strong business and financial acumen.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Excellent writing skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.