Reporting to the General Counsel, the Contract Specialist will manage the company’s contracts and answers its tenders & RFP, in a timely manner. He/she also ensures that the contracts are correctly signed and that tenders are submitted with accurate documentation and within the allocated time, as agreed with the Sales team. The selected candidate will show outstanding organizational skills as well as a curiousness for the activities of the entire company. Desired soft skills will also include capacity to coordinate internally, enthusiasm and not shying away from calling external stakeholders to obtain missing information.
Tender Submission Management:
- Ensure answers by the Sales Department team is done in a timely Manner.
- Ensure that Tender submission is complete in terms of overall tender documentation (docs, envelopes, etc.)
- Ensure Tender submission is written in a way that reflects the strategic direction given by the sales team.
- Manage the timely processing of submission and amendments from initial request through execution while ensuring versioning traceability and recording.
- Manage the Tender Q&A data base and ensure its technical correctness by ensuring regular review and update by the sales department team and the legal department.
- Manage the process to continuously improve submission quality in Tender applications by having answers reviewed by owners based on the Tender feedback
Contract Management and Review:
- Review, enhance and execute the company's customer contract management system.
- Ensure timely review by business owner and legal department.
- Follow up actions while ensuring traceability and versioning of amendments from initial request until final contracts.
Contract and Tender review:
- Ensure periodic review and refinement of existing client agreements, agreement templates by internal and external legal resources and stakeholders.
- Supervise interactions between the company and customers on contractual matters including appropriate assessments of business and legal risk to the company and facilitating appropriate risk mitigation ensuring company's interests and values are represented
- Bachelor's degree in Law
- 2 years of experience in managing contracts and answering tenders;
- Proficiency in document management.
- Ability to generate analytics and dashboards on process status.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to go from hands-on level to managerial level
- Demonstrated experience in working and influencing people from diverse backgrounds and departments.
- Fluent in English and French
Location : Lausanne – Switzerland
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter in English.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.