As part of the Clinical Trials Business Area, you will be in charge of coordinating and supporting clinical trials to secure operational efficiency. You will be responsible for providing operations support to our internal team and our clients regarding site selection and patient recruitment solutions.
You will leverage your experience working for a contract research organization or clinical research unit to find solutions that meet our clients’ needs. You will be supported by a well-resourced team of scientists, technical specialists, legal advisors and quality experts. The ability to develop effective relationships across departments, clients and partners, and your enthusiasm about our solutions and our efforts to lead data-driven medicine are essential. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, you are success-orientated, and you can work independently, you are the right candidate to join our team.
This position requires significant traveling in Europe.
Qualifications and Experience
- A bachelor or master degree in Life Sciences within a well-regarded institution.
- Excellent communication skills, including experience in communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms.
- Italian and English (the business language) is mandatory. Other languages would be desirable.
- At least 3 years of experience working for a contract research organization or university hospital supporting or coordinating clinical trials (mandatory).
- At least 2 years of experience providing clinical study teams with support on patient recruitment strategies (mandatory).
- Previous experience in molecular diagnostics and next-generation sequencing would be an advantage.
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Milan or Rome (home-based)
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter in English.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.