The CAPM Services will provide support to the CAPM team (Clinical Application Product Manager) in different regions and ensure that the whole process of product management runs smoothly. The CAPM Services will also be in charge of developing a service portfolio across the SOPHiA Genomics portfolio.
Reporting to the VP - Genomics
Defining and optimizing internal processes such as developing and monitoring relevant KPIs (ERP, support tickets, sales performance etc.) and regularly presenting status updates to senior management.
- Support services from internal communications to sales support activites across product lines and business lines.
- Establish customer satisfaction support role, create JIRA dashboard per business line and product line for all CAPMs and Directors.
- Communicates with and engages with CAPM to ensure smooth delivery of services.
- Contributes to process improvements and standardization of processes.
Strategic platform development (SaaS) to comply with 2-5 year roadmap
- Work with customers and SMEs/CAPMs to define user journeys and requirements for new product features for services.
- Identify business opportunities for services of the SOPHiA Platform: delivering and presenting business cases, collect product requirements, develop go-to-market strategies, launch products and engage in post-marketing surveillance.
- Together with the Project Management Office (liasing with IT and BioIT) analyze and define infrastructure necessary to implement services
- Contribute and ensure the services grow in accordance with industry trends and innovations.
- Responsible for growth, P&L of Service portfolio
- Onboarding and training of Sales, SMEs and CAPMs on how to use and promote the services of the platform.
- Entrepreneurial, can-do approach
- Masters or higher degree in life science and/or computer science, or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant experience, in the life science, clinical research or diagnostics field
- Prior experience as project leader driving projects/products and solutions from concept to implementation, including commercial positioning
- Experience working together with health environment personnel (hospitals, clinics, oncologists …) and/or in clinical trials setup (Clinical Research Organizations, Clinical Trial lead teams, …) is a key asset
- Experience in Healthcare Systems and/or in-vitro Diagnostics
- Experience with Clinical Trial Systems and/or Pharma Industry
- Ability to negotiate, influence effectively across diverse roles (e.g., marketing, sales, finance, operations, technology, R&D, regulatory, medical) to progress product strategy
- Understanding of healthcare software and integration standards (EHR, LIMS, FHIR, HL7), healthcare systems and global regulatory frameworks such as IVDR, SaMD, GDPR etc.
- Must have flexibility in working hours and willing to travel up to 30% (EMEA, USA)
- Quick learner with the ability to understand complex workflows and develop and validate innovative solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including communicating complex scientific and technical topics in simple terms to internal and external partners.
- English (business language) is mandatory. Other languages would be desirable.
- Excellent organizational skills to define timelines, set priorities and deliver on time
Starting date: as soon as possible
Location : St-Sulpice/CH