SOPHiA GENETICS Genomics group are looking for a Clinical Product Application manager for Oncology – Hematology to join our team. The Clinical Product Application manager will be responsible for hematological cancer applications mainly for Next Generation Sequencing. The position will be either home or office based at our office in St-Sulpice, Switzerland.
- Take the lead on product development life cycle by delivering and presenting new product business cases, collect product requirements, develop go-to-market strategies, launch products and engage in post-marketing surveillance
- Monitor the clinical diagnostics ecosystem and competitive landscape to help develop strategic goals for Next Generation Sequencing applications.
- Work closely together with customers and key opinion leaders on projects to develop new applications
- Define pricing strategy, product messaging and positioning for product portfolio
- Work together with the marketing team to develop product collaterals such as fact sheets, white papers and presentations
- Engage closely with the sales team by visiting key accounts, presenting at congresses and workshops, and deliver training to Subject Matters Experts.
- Partner and lead project with BioIT, Data Scientists, Production, R&D and Business Development to achieve business goals.
- Coordinate the development of all components of a product and analytical platform features across the different departments of the company
- Measuring and reporting sales performance of products
- Bachelors, Masters or higher degree in biology, molecular biology, molecular genetics, or a related discipline. PhD would be an advantage.
- 5+ years of relevant experience, with practical experience in the life science, clinical research or diagnostics field.
- Experience in hematological malignancies is a strong advantage.
- Proven track record of product launches and go-to-market strategies in NGS applications
- Excellent knowledge of NGS workflow technologies and understanding of bioinformatics analysis
- Proven ability to work in a team and collaboratively across departments to develop new market strategies that meet revenue and growth forecasts
- Ability to think strategically, analyze situations quickly and make informed decisions
- Excellent organizational skills to define timelines, set priorities and deliver on time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including communicating complex scientific topics in simple terms to internal and external partners.
- Must have flexibility in working hours and be available for 25% domestic & international business travel.
- English (business language) is mandatory. French or other languages would be desirable.
- Young and closely interacting R&D team in a casual working environment
- Career opportunities in a fast-growing company with worldwide reputation
- International and multicultural environment
- Flexible hours, home office opportunities, etc. ;
- A stimulating technical environment (cloud computing, Big Data, CI, CD, ...);
- Permanent exchanges with teams of experts within the company (AI, genomics, medicine, etc.);
Starting date: ASAP (or to be decided)
Contract type : CDI full-time
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for remote interviews. Selected candidates will then be invited for personal interviews.
Location: Home office based in Europe with easy access to an international airport, and/or St-Sulpice - Switzerland