The Clinical Application Product Manager (CAPM) Biopharma is part of Product Management and reports to the Chief Business Officer
CAPMs goal is to bring new products to market and constantly monitor and improve the product portfolio and act as a champion for his/her product line to maximize revenue and profit of the company.
Main Responsibilities & job tasks
Act as Product Champion
· As Brand Champion is single point accountability for the commercial success of his/her product and pipeline portfolio
· Own the product annual marketing plans and launch plans
· Represent Sophia Genetics as Product expert. This includes making presentations and demonstrations at customer or prospects, at scientific conferences and trade shows and to partners.
· Measure and report sales performance of Products
· Work closely with regional field marketing and sales team as product champion
· Conduct trainings for Pharma Alliance Manager visiting key accounts, presenting at trade shows, and developing initiatives to grow business
Define product Strategy
· Bring to market new Products and improving existing products – from requirement definition (“What”) to actual use by customers.
· Constantly watch the evolution of the BioPharma ecosystem and competitive landscape
· Develop Go to Market strategies and product positioning strategies within existing portfolio.
· Create support content for internal use (pricing, quotations, presentation…).
· Introducee and position new and improved Products to BioPharma Sales team and pilot customers.
· Define necessary product marketing collaterals (presentations, Fact Sheets, Data Sheet, etc)
Lead product development life cycle
· Coordinate the development of all components of the products accros the different Departments of the company
· Collect customer feedback on products and services and reflect it into the product development plan.
· Build business case for new products
· Collect customer feedback for premarket and post market surveillance
Act as Cross Departmental Partner for Product
· Closely collaborates with CMO, Biopharma Sales organization to achieve Biopharma business objectives
· Constantly interact and partner with cross-functional leaders groups including marketing, Data science, R&D to achieve business objectives for product line
Education & Working experience
· At least 5 years of experience working within the Biopharma industry in clinical development
· At least 5 years of experience in product management
· A master’s degree in Life Sciences within a well-regarded institution
· Fluent in English
Other Experience & Skills
· Previous experience working in Pharma/Biopharma, genomics and/or radiomics would be an advantage
· Product Manager experience with proven track record of launching products and go-to marketing strategy
· Excellent organizational skills to define timelines, set priorities and deliver on time
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills including communicating complex scientific topics in simple terms to internal and external partners.
· Must have flexibility in working hours and be available for some domestic & international business travel.
· Team-work and collaborative mindset to be able to work across departments and develop new market strategies that meet revenue and growth forecasts
· Be able to work independent and take ownership from the beginning
· A competitive compensation package.
· A flexible and friendly working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
· Fantastic office locations in Switzerland, France, and USA.
· An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life threatening illness.
· A fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development
Location: Home office based in the USA (preferably east coast) with easy access to an international airport
SOPHiA GENETICS is an equal opportunity employer and encourages a diverse workforce. To ensure that we can provide for accommodation requests, for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran’s Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation during the interview process can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.