The CAPM Coordinator will provide support to the CAPM team (Clinical Application Product Manager) in different regions and ensure that the whole process of product management runs smoothly.
- Support services from internal communications to sales support activites across product lines and business lines.
- Establish monthly report for Directors and CAPMs on performances.
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders to establish and consolidate administrative processes, such as ERP and CRM.
- Establish customer satisfaction support role, create JIRA dashboard per business line and product line for all CAPMs and Directors.
- Coordinate quarterly reviews for individuals and teams, take minutes and follow-up action items.
- Drive process improvement and standardization in accordance with ISO 27001 and 13485 certifications in collaboration with internal quality department.
- Communicates with and engages with CAPM to ensure smooth procedures are up-to-date and followed.
- Training coordination in collaboration with CAPMs and Knowledge Management.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years working Operations/Administration or a Customer Service environment
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to details
- Customer service-oriented
- Demonstrated experience in working and influencing people from divers backgrounds and departments.
Location :1x St-Sulpice/CH