Reporting to the CEO, the COO will be accountable for ensuring scalability by driving business optimization, enhancing professional services (including support and customer experience) and putting procedures and resources in place to bring the organization to the next level. He/she will manage the teams of Services, Quality and Project Management, and is in charge of Supply Chain and Production & Logistics.
- Drive development of operational strategies and priorities to meet business objectives.
- Identify and prioritize process improvement opportunities and drive consistency and alignment across departments.
- Lead and manage transformational initiatives in partnership with cross-functional teams.
- Develop and monitor performance metrics and partner with CEO and leadership team to drive continuous improvement based on defined priorities.
- Provide leadership to Quality Assurance team to drive consistency and best practices in quality management.
- Define and drive the implementation of Quality Management initiatives to be compliant with national and international standards and regulations.
- Provide leadership and guidance on priorities to Project Management team to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Enhance professional services by managing Service & Customer support team and collaborating with Sales and Product Management teams.
- Develop global professional service strategy by ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Drive process improvement within Supply Chain as well as Production & Logistics.
- Lead communication, training and implementation of process changes and applicable tools.
- Support the management of strategies and activities by identifying risks, providing mitigating initiatives and opportunities to integrate appropriate change management.
- Proven experience as a COO or similar leadership role
- Experience in service delivery
- Focus on customer satisfaction - quality driven
- Solid understanding of Information Technology and Data Science
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Master’s degree in computer science, Life Science, Business Management or a related field
Location :St-Sulpice – Switzerland
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.