We are looking for a C++ developer responsible for building applications that may range from desktop applications to command-line back-end applications. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Coordinate with bioinformatics and infrastructure teams
- Strong proficiency in modern C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Substantial academic background in algorithmics
- Familiarity with the Qt library is appreciated
- MSc or PhD degree in Computer Science, Bioinformatics or a related field, or french diplôme d'ingénieur
- Fluent level, both written and spoken, in English is required
- Professional level, at least spoken, in French is required
- Standard office hours from Monday to Friday
- Career opportunities
- International and multicultural environment
- A company with worldwide reputation
- Seniority: Experienced level
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Bidart - France
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.