As part of the Clinical Trials Business Area, you will be in charge of developing and managing relationships with biotech to enable a sustainable business that is scalable for future growth. You will be responsible for championing molecular testing, companion diagnostics, patient recruitment, and biomarker discovery solutions to support our clients during clinical trials and beyond.
You will leverage your experience working in clinical development at biotech to find solutions that meet our clients’ needs. You will be supported by a well-resourced team of sales and business development managers and subject matter experts. The ability to develop long-term relationships with clients and communicate your enthusiasm about our solutions and our efforts to lead data-driven medicine is essential. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, you are success-orientated, and you can work independently, you are the right candidate to join our team.
This position requires significant traveling in US.
Qualifications and Experience
· A bachelor's or master's degree in Life Sciences within a well-regarded institution.
· Excellent communication skills, including experience in communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms.
· At least 10 years of experience working within the biotech industry in clinical development or business development.
· Sales acumen is mandatory
· Previous experience in big medical data, genomics and radiomics would be an advantage.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Home Office
Preferred Location: West Coast, USA
SOPHiA GENETICS is an equal opportunity employer and encourages a diverse workforce. To ensure that we can provide for accommodation requests, for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran’s Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation during the interview process can contact email@example.com for further assistance.