To complete our Audit & Controlling team, we are looking for a dynamic Business Controller. Reporting to the Manager Audit & Controlling, the Business Controller will support growth of the company and contribute to establish a proper work organization and tools necessary to accompany the expansion of the Group.
What wou will do ?
You will be primarily responsible for ensuring the integrity of our accounting system and the quality of internal controls. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Contribute to the implementation and the maintain of the internal control system
- Ensure internal control procedures are carried out by all staff
- Ensure of the effectiveness of the controls
- Recommend corrective actions when required
- Design and document accounting procedures and policies including instruction to our subsidiaries
You will be highly involved in the cost management process and:
- Perform performance review of the manufacturing activities (production and purchasing variance, inventory)
- Build performance reporting indicators to support ongoing discussions with Supply Chain, Operations and Manufacturing Leaders and improve processes to maximize their performance
- Manage the standard costing calculations within the Financial Systems
- Management of suppliers and partners of the Group within the Financial Systems
- Participate to the consolidation process and contribute to set up tools to improve the accuracy and quality of the reporting to the management and the board
Who you are?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an auditing firm or similar functions in an international environment
- Experience in an internal control department is a plus
- Degree in Economics/Finance/Controlling
- You have strong analytics and project management skills and are ease in the use of major IT tools.
- You are well organized and think in terms of processes with a view of continuous improvement.
- You are able to set up priorities and respect deadlines.
- You are adaptive and able to work in a fast-growing environment.
- You are fluent in English (spoken & written), with ability to communicate with colleagues from different cultures and background. Other languages a plus.
- Experience with an integrated system (SAP, Dynamic 365, ...) and experience in implementing financial modules (upgrades) are a plus
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter