For several ongoing projects related to clinical transcriptomics and RNA-seq analysis, we’re seeking an experienced Bioinformatician and Data Scientist to join our team.
You will be involved in clinical NGS data analysis, development and optimization of analysis pipelines, collaboration with our in-house lab or external collaborators, and interesting research projects. You will contribute and work on cutting-edge projects and interesting challenges in Precision Medicine.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate excellence in the following areas:
- PhD in quantitative fields such as Bioinformatics, Computer Science or Mathematics
- Minimum 3 years of postdoc or industrial (Pharmaceutical or Biotech) experience
- In-depth knowledge in gene expression analysis particularly RNA-seq data is a must
- Strong background in Bayesian statistics, machine learning and data visualization
- Fluency in R and Python is required. Knowing C++ is a big plus
- Knowledge of Software Engineering good practices such as Git or Atlassian toolkit
- Capacity of working in dynamic and multidisciplinary environments
- Independent and creative in tackling data science projects
- Experience in Bioinformatics within Oncology context is a big advantage
- The candidate must speak English, any other language would also be an advantage.
Please note that selected candidates, will need to perform a task and a self-assessment during the recruitment process.
If you think you fit this position, please send us your CV and a cover letter.