- Conception, Research and development of the ® software suite
- Scientific and technical management of our extensive bioinformatics databases.
- Bioinformatics based technical support.
- Participation in Scientific and Sales conferences for the promotion of the Alamut® software suite.
- Participation in European Research projects.
- Participation in meetings with clients and the Sales Department to understand their evolving scientific, technical and commercial needs.
- User based training for the Alamut® software suite.
- PhD in a scientific field would be advantageous or a Masters with several years of experience.
- Competence in a widely used bioinformatics programming language, Python and SQL would be an advantage.
- Linux bash scripting experience.
- Knowledge of Genetics and Molecular Biology.
- Excellent communication skills, including experience in communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms.
- French and English (the business language) is mandatory.
Location : Rouen - France
Starting : ASAP
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.