Interested to join our bioinformatics team? As part of the team you would help analyze our clients data on a daily basis, helping them to move new genetic tests to routine. Furthermore, you would be involved in the development of new custom gene panels and pipelines.
Responsibilities in this team include:
- Analyze client data
- Quality control of the data and comparison of the results with reference data
- Generate high quality presentations and reports for the clients
- Design new custom gene panels
- Help with the release cycle: prepare pipelines for new gene panels, set up and run non-regression tests, testing of new developments
- Help answer BioIT related support questions
Therefore we are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and flexible person with the capacity to work independently on a project to completion. You should demonstrate excellence in the following areas:
- Strong data analysis experience using R/Bioconductor
- Strong Linux bash scripting experience
- Experience in NGS data analysis
- Experience in high volume data visualisation
- Experience in Python would be an advantage
- Experience in targeted or amplicon sequencing would be an advantage
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.