As part of the Clinical Trials Business Area, you will be in charge of developing and managing relationships with pharma and as well as contract research organizations to enable a sustainable business that is scalable for future growth. You will be responsible for championing patient recruitment, companion diagnostics, and molecular insights solutions to support our clients during clinical trials and beyond.
You will leverage your experience working for a clinical services provider, pharma, or molecular diagnostics lab to find solutions that meet our clients’ needs. You will be supported by a well-resourced team of scientists and technical specialists and will leverage on our clinical research network. The ability to develop long-term relationships with clients and communicate your enthusiasm about our solutions and our efforts to lead data-driven medicine is essential. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, you are success-orientated, and you can work independently, you are the right candidate to join our team.
This position requires significant traveling worldwide, mainly in North America.
Qualifications and Experience
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Life Sciences within a well-regarded institution.
- Excellent communication skills, including experience in communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms.
- English (the business language) is mandatory. Other languages would be desirable.
- 3-5 years of sales experience working for a clinical services provider, pharma, or diagnostics lab (mandatory).
- Previous experience in data solutions, molecular diagnostics and next-generation sequencing would be an advantage.
Starting date: ASAP
Location: home-based, Europe
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter with salary expectations.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.